Moving Furniture/help please

I am hoping to order a sofa but want to make sure it fits first..
The room has two entrances, the front door is 70cm wide, inside that is a porch which is 110cm wide and 104cm long with a pm other 70cm wide door following that, then your in the room.
The second entrance has double doors which are 104cm wide, this goes into the kitchen. The next door is 70cm wide, this leads into the living room, there is an understairs cupboard to the left with this passageway being 88cm long and 84cm wide. There is a door to the understairs cupboard to the left which is 62cm wide (we can take the door off to use this space if needed).
The sofa we are after is 98cm high, 217cm wide and 100cm deep. It has no legs to it.

I hope this makes sense and you can help! Thanks

Hi Megan
The picture is of a Loveseat which would fit the sofa on the other hand not so much. The diagram I couldn't inlarge it so I couldn't see the maze. If its a reclining sofa there are no legs but there are 2 bars that hold the 3 chairs together. You would need a drill and a drill bit and you could take it apart. Other than that if there are any sharp turns or narrow area's it won't fit. Now on a lot of recliners the backs come off so I would call the store and ask if the backs come off for delivery. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few