Moving Furniture/Maximum dimensions

I have very narrow doorways and would like to know the maximum dimensions for a sofa to be able to get through.
The doorways are Height 194cms and width 63cms.  Thank you

Hi Lauren
I'm sorry but it all depends on the sofa shape and the room in the flat. Are there any sharp turns before or after entry? Can the legs come off the furniture. Are the arms lower than the back height and smaller than the width of the entry? If you want to be simple any sofa that has smaller arms and is smaller then the height of entry way. Good Luck peace love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few