Moving Furniture/Will a new sofa fit through thr door?

Our front door is 195.5cm high by 80.5cm wide. The sofa we want to buy measures 225cm wide by 95 high by 102 depth. Will it fit through the door? There is a smaller version that is 192 wide-is this one more likely to get through? Thanks!

Hi Lucy
The area before and after entry would need to be opened area's with room on either side of the doors.
The arms need to be lower than the height of the back. You also should call the company and find out if the legs come off and what the height is from wood to wood. Then you would have a chance.
The smaller one, due to the fact that its smaller than the height of the doorway. It can be stood on one arm and you can rotate it through the entry.  Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few