Moving Furniture/Sofa through door

I hope you can help me think about if a Sofa I would like to purchase will fit through my door.

Door way: 82 cm wide x 195 cm tall

Celling height; 244cm

Sofa: 94cm high x 188cm wide x 104 cm deep.

This is the sofa in Large.

Very best wishes,

There is an option to get it in two pieces and out together on site but this is rather expensive. Will either option work.

Hi Peter
The sofa is smaller than the height of the entry way. Its best to call the company because I'm pretty sure the height measurement might be off. Simply you need to find out if the legs come off. Pretty sure they do. Give you a little more room to fit. The cushions also can be pressed down to help you even more. Just make sure by calling the company and asking what the true height of the sofa is from wood to wood not floor to top of cushion. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few