Moving Furniture/Sofa through a doorway.

My doorway is 76.5" high and 27.75" wide.  
Sofa dimensions are 58" wide x 40" deep and 33" high
Will it fit?

Hi Jan.
The arms of the sofa need to be lower than the width of the door. If so than no problem. Since the length of the sofa is smaller than the height of the doorway and if the arms are smaller to, than you can stand on one end and maneuver it in. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few