Moving Furniture/Will sofa fit through the door??

Hi I am currently lookign at this sofa
I am worried that it wont fit through my door, It does come in two parts and the part i'm worried about measures.... Height = 87cm,  Arm height 57, depth 97cm and width 167. My door is 193 x 73.5 Cm. will I have any issues getting this through?"

Hi Richard
I don't see a problem. The piece is smaller then the height of the door and the arms are smaller then the width of the door from there you can rotate in. Any tight corners or other obstacles you haven't mentioned
Your good to go peace love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few