Moving Furniture/Will sofa fit through the door??

Question
Hi I am currently lookign at this sofa http://www.next.co.uk/homeware/sofas-chairs/sonoma-ii/size-corner-chaise-left-ha
I am worried that it wont fit through my door, It does come in two parts and the part i'm worried about measures.... Height = 87cm,  Arm height 57, depth 97cm and width 167. My door is 193 x 73.5 Cm. will I have any issues getting this through?"

Answer
Hi Richard
I don't see a problem. The piece is smaller then the height of the door and the arms are smaller then the width of the door from there you can rotate in. Any tight corners or other obstacles you haven't mentioned
Your good to go peace love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer