Moving Furniture/will sofa fit into my house

HI I would like to buy the following sofa but to get to my living room it has to go through 4 doorways

front door w 84cm h 2m

hallway door w 71cm h 1m 96 cm

lounge doors both w 73 h 1m 96 cm

the sofa i would like is either of these 2

1. Packaging Dimensions   202 x 96 x 72cm

2. Packaging Dimensions   Box 1 - 172 x 90 x 77cm
Box 2 - 144 x 96 x 77cm

many thanks

Hi Zoe
So 4 doors but no turns? Are there any sharp turns before or after entries. First off I would go with the one with the chaise . Easier to fit in tight places. The only problem which you need to find out is if the legs come off. If the legs don't come off you will have a problem. Now for those legs you'll need to get something to go under those legs cause they will either jab into the wood floors or rip the carpet. Just be careful. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few