Moving Furniture/Wondering if sofa and loveseat will fit my awkward second floor apartment

Question
I have a smaller sofa in mind, but I am still wondering if it will fit the awkward dimensions of my second floor apartment.

The screen door leading to the porch common area is 29"x79"

My front door leading to the stairs of the apartment is 28"x77" and the door does not lay flat against the wall. The clearance from the porch wall to my front door is 62"

The width of the stair way increases to 30" and then the doorway on top of the stairs shrinks back down to 29"x80"

The dimensions of the sofa I am looking into are 77" x 35" x 35" and the loveseat is  55" x 35" x 35". I'm not sure if the feet are removable, but will be inquiring when I visit the store next week. Here is the link for the sofa and loveseat so you can have a visual image of the shape.

http://www.mybobs.com/living-room-furniture/collections/northport/northport-2-pi

I was just wondering if I could get lucky and be able to squeeze this sofa in or if I should just give up and hesitantly go down the Ikea route.

Thank you, any help/advice is very much appreciated!
Gina

Answer
Hi Gina
All Furniture Service disassembles furniture in the tri-state area. Does not sound like it will fit and you will have to stick with modular furniture. Chairs that set up like a sectional.Anything that's smaller then your smallest height of a doorway   Or get whatever you want (for additional price )and have it disassembled. You can also try Jennifer Convertibles alot of there items come in pieces and are set up at your home. If you see something you like get a picture and send it back to me and I'll tell you if that piece comes apart.  Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer