Moving Furniture/Big couch vs little door

Question
Trying to determine if a second hand couch I would like to buy will actually fit through the door.

The Doorway:
38" wide
75" tall

The Couch:
88" long
39" deep
41" tall (no legs to detach)

Mostly a straight approach with some wiggle room, but not too, too much because it's on a balcony.

Answer
Hi Puck
I'm sorry Puck but if the height is 41 with out legs and the depth is 39 there's no chance I would tell you to buy a second hand sofa . You would wind up losing your money. If you can send a picture so I can have a better idea what your trying to get .Would help a lot. Since at this moment I cannot see the item I'm gonna tell you to look for something smaller. Height of sofa closer to the width of the door . Your thinking wait those numbers are close to 38. Just remember wood does not bend and you can't squeeze wood through . Your door size is actually quite big and you can find a lot of sofa's that fit through your door. Just not this one. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer