Moving Furniture/Will bookcase fit

Question
Looking into buying a manufactured bookcase for my office that is 102" in height with my ceiling height of 105". The bookcase dimensions are 85x17x102. The product is the atkins triple shelving by restoration hardware if that helps. I am wondering if the unit will fit if it comes fully assembled with regard to the height. There are no issues getting the unit into the house or office.

Answer
Hi Matt
Fully assembled you have a 3 inch difference as long as there are no sharp turns. Here's your problem, you never told me the height of the door frame. If the book case has to be angled at all it will not be able to stand straight up. from the middle of the bookcase to the bottom is 102 inches but if you go from one corner to the opposite bottom corner you'll find the number to be quite more. If the bookcase is to high to get through the doorway with out angling then no it won't go in easily. If possible should be assembled in area. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer