Moving Furniture/Couch and Loveset fitting through door

Question
I have a French sliding that has a max opening of 32.5" (w) by 68 (h). I am purchasing a sofa that is 87(w) x 40(h) x 40(d) and need to know if it will fit through the door. Once thru the door all space is open so no other doors or tight spaces. Any help would be appreciated.

Answer
Hi Chris
So the total opening is 32.5
You have to find out if the legs come off and what the true height would be wood to wood. At a height of 40 and your door being 32.5 it will be very tight to not making it.Also the arms need to be lower then the back of the sofa. Just to big with the numbers given. Now if we can get a couple of inches down then you have a better chance. Would need to be delivered by experienced movers. Sofa would need to be stood up on one arm and the bottom arm would need to go through first while leaning the top the other way. Once the arm at the bottom has gone through 3/4 of the way start to rotate the arm while slowly picking it up and bringing the other side down. Once thats completed finish up by rotating now the other arm. Make sure room on either side of door for rotation. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer