Moving Furniture/couch VS lift

I hope that you are able to help me :)

I have recently purchased a couch that cannot be pulled apart. Without its cushions, the dimensions are:
L 93", H 25", D 41"

The dimensions of my service elevator are:
W (of doors) 42", H 89", L 77"

What do you think? Im really in love with this couch!!
Thank you and kind regards :)

Hope I will be able to assist.

Everything manufactured can be disassembled and assembled back so there is no sofa that cannot be disassembled.

We will be happy to provide our Disassembly/Assembly – Take Apart services to you/your customer and have you as another satisfied customer.
Regular Disassembly and assembly, for one sofa, sofabed or loveseat is $375-475 to be disassembled and assembled (take apart) at the same address.

I would like to inform you that we are leading company in the Disassembly and Assembly Services for over 18 years. We are able to offer best prices, personnel and quality of work. There is a reason why leading companies use and refer us for their services and disassembly’s: Macys, Bloomingdale’s, Thomasville, Neiman Marcus, Jennifer Convertibles, Room and Board, Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams, Bo Concept, Huffman Koos, Ashley, Berkline, Klaussner, Crate & Barrel, Reymour and Flannigan, and over 147 other companies.

You will get professional personnel with long time experience, technicians that have seen and worked on every type of furniture that is out there.
We are known by our quality, reliability, affordability, pace and on-time service. Please read reviews, references and testimonials on our web site and other sites posted not only by designers and private customers but by store personnel, accounts, manufactures etc.
No one will beat our work, price and warranty – quality of work we stand for!
We can guarantee that no one will offer same or more for the same price and if you find another company who will claim that they will, we will not only proof you opposite possibly will beat the price as well.

If you would like to arrange the service, please call our customer service at 718-268-2727 Monday – Saturday between 9am-6pm. If you need same day service and calling after customer service hours please call our 24/7 line at (347)-528-7777.  
You can also visit our web site at click “SERVICE REQUEST” on the home page to fill in your information/service request.
Please include given estimate if any, as well as what needed to be done. You may also attach pictures if available.

You will receive an email confirmation and phone call shortly to arrange/confirm convenient service day and time as well as to answer any additional questions you may have.

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit