Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit through the front door.

Question
Hi my door measurements are 75cm x 174cm, my sofa is a 2 piece corner sofa which measures W - 287x221cm, H 90cm, D 102cm

Thanks

Answer
Hi Lori
We will need to know some things besides the door. So if your looking on the internet at the measurements there's one number that s not exact. It gives you the measurements from the legs to the top of the cushions for the height. You'll need to call the company to find the true height without the legs and cushions from wood to wood. Also any sharp turns before or after entry? Or is this a straight shot in.
Your biggest problem will be the corner section where two sides of the height will be the same which makes it difficult to manuever, a picture of the item or a name would help me see the piece. With the numbers you gave me and just the door size its too big to get through. Suggest a disassembly service in your area.
Peace , Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer