Moving Furniture/Sofa too large for door and hallway?

Question
Laura Ashley Sofa side
Laura Ashley Sofa side  

Laura Ashley Sofa full length
Laura Ashley Sofa full  
Hi Paul,
I'm interested in buying the secondhand sofa pictured but I have doubts I will be able to get it in through the front door and then through the narrow hallway. The sofa measures H92cm x W165cm x D105cm. I am expecting that the legs will come off but don't know how tall they are until I visit tomorrow. I also expect that the depth is to the edge of the seat cushion, rather than the frame, so obviously the seat cushions would be removed.

Entrance to my house is through the front door with an opening of 71 cm, followed by a small porch then the second door of 81 cm wide (these are the maximum measurements if we took the doors off). The hall then measures 93 cm, then narrows to 86 cm as there is a radiator on the wall on the right (although the sofa could be lifted above this). The door into the living room is on the left and measures 70 cm across. The front door is 196 cm high, the second door in is 185.5 cm high and the living room doorway is 195 cm high.
I have come across a diagram online showing how to calculate a diagonal measurement which should prove it will go through at that angle but I am not confident enough to trust it. Any help you can give would be much appreciated!
Many thanks.

Answer
Hi Judith
The piece will fit. There some area's that I'm concerned about. I think as long as you use some one who knows what there doing. The sofa should be stood on one arm and carried through like that with the back going first and rotate it through the doors. If you look at your first picture you would want to stand that up and the skinny portion there needs to go through the door first by rotating through the door. Just don't try doing it yourself Judith Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer