Moving Furniture/Sofas and doorways!

I hope you can help - we are giving ourselves a headache here!

The sofa we want to order is 35.4" high, 71.7" by 98" wide and 37.8" deep.  It is a right hand facing corner sofa. These measurements are with the legs attached but they are removable so we can probably take 2" off the height.

The doorway is 77" tall and 66.5" wide. Is it possible to get the sofa through the door?

Thank you very much

Lisa Lisa Lisa
You have to understand if you would like me to help instead of add to the problem you will need to get some info for me so I can make a better judgement then" I think". So this is what I need to help
1) Will need to know if the legs come off and what the true height of the sofa would be from wood to wood very important you'll have to call the company for that info.
2)The measurements of each sofa not the way you wrote it . I'm not sure if this is a two piece sectional
You say sofa so I'm confused with the 4 numbers. Usually three numbers. So my question is: Is this a sectional?
3) are there any sharp turns before or after entry or narrow hallways?
4) I think the door measurements are incorrect unless we live in Hobbit Land. Your saying the door is     77 inches by 66.5 inches is that correct thats practically a box. Please help me to help you.
Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few