Moving Furniture/30.5" door

Question
I'm considering buying a sofa that is 94" long, 40.5" deep and 31.5" tall.  My door is 30.5" wide and just over 83" tall.  Do you think it will fit?

Answer
Hi Laura
Is the height measurement added with the legs on and cushions on too? Or is this calculated with them off? Are there any sharp turns before or after entry ? are you going up any stairs or elevator? Does it have to go through a narrow hallway and turn left or right? Is the arm height lower than the back and smaller than the width of the doorway?The arms need to be lower than the width of the doorway if the height number does not change for the sofa to have a chance to make it. Would suggest Pro's . Any sharp turns before or after entry will make your chances for success even harder. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer