Moving Furniture/Will it fit?

My front door measures 35x79. The couch I have purchased measures 39h x 40d x 94w.  The legs are are removable, however the top cushions are not, but they compress some.  

This is the sofa in question:

Thank you so much!

Hi Beverly
The companies still have not figured it out yet. But the measurements that they put online are for where you will want to put the sofa in the room. Not for getting it in. So they don't give you the right height measurement. They give you the number from the floor to the top of the cushion. But what you want to know is if the legs come off and the cushions are pushed down what is the true height from wood to wood. Also make sure there are no sharp turns before or after entry way . As long as its straight you really should not have a problem just make sure you call the company though be safe not sorry. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few