Moving Furniture/New Sofa - will it fit

Question
Photo 1
Photo 1  
Photo 2
Photo 2  
QUESTION: Hi,

I have a purchased a 3 seater sofa with the measurements in cm;

Height
86
Width
219
Depth
96
Internal
154
Seat Height
42
Seat Depth
62
Arm Height
77

The arms remove and I am wondering if it fits through a porch which measures 145cm (lounge door to wall) x 127cm (front entrance door to wall).

ANSWER: I'm sorry james but the pictures dont show me much. Not really sure what I'm looking at.
I would be better off seeing the sofa . You said the arms are removable or do you mean the legs?
From the front door is there any sharp turns before or after the entry ?
You see if the arms come off that makes the sofa smaller and would have no problem getting in but if its the legs that come off thats the height of the sofa and we would need to know the number once the legs are removed. It would help in the delivery.Get back if you can with some more info so I can help. Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: Hi, the legs and arms are both detachable but I do not have the measurements with these removed.the entrance picture shows the turn from my front door to my living room. The red mat on the floor is where my front door is and I'm standing in the living room taking the picture.

Hope this helps.

Answer
Hi James
Please understand really the only way I can help is if I had the numbers. The only thing I can tell you is without the arms the length of the sofa SHOULD be less than the height of the door so standing it up and walking it through with the angles towards the entrance. Its like playing the tetris. But anyway without the arms it shouldn't be a problem. Should get the numbers though. Just to be safe. Peace Love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer