Moving Furniture/Sofa through a door

We a looking to buy a new sofa but have concerns about it fitting through our living room door. The sofa measures H-90cm D-97cm and L-200cm. The height includes floor to the top of the cushions which are removable as are the legs. We have been instructed that the arms of the sofa are also removable. The door measures H-197.5cm W-74cm. The only other factor is that the corridor outside the living room is reasonably narrow, which may limit the ways we could move the sofa. I think it will fit but wanted to ask to put my mind at rest before I put in the order as the sofa is non-returnable. Thanks.

Hi Ian
If both arms are removable you should have no problem getting it in. I would still call the company and ask them what the height and length of the item once the arms are removed. Really should be Ok. Peace Love and Happiness
As Long As The Arms Are Removable  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few