Moving Furniture/Will the sofa fit through the front door?

Hello, I'm really hoping you can help me. We have just moved into a new property and are trying to decide on a sofa to buy. We have found two with the following measurements -
Sofa A - 220cm(L), 73cm(H at back of sofa), 96cm(W).
Sofa B - 197cm(L), 75cm(H at back of sofa), 93xm(W).

Our door frame is 199cm in Height and 85cm in Width. Will sofa A and/or B for through??

Thanks for your help.

Hi Elin
As long as you have written the information correctly. Lets just go through it again. Your saying your doorway width is 85cm now are there any sharp turns before or after entry? When we do a delivery we turn the sofa so the height is the number where looking at. The height of the sofa needs to be lower then the width of the doorway. Which in your case your fine as long as there are no turns and the height of the sofa's are 73 and 75 cm . Your good to go Either one Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few