Moving Furniture/will sofa fit through doors

Question
Hi I have just bought a second hand next sofa - wanted something a little bit longer but now am worried it wont fit through my doors.  last time we came in the side door into kitchen then into living room from there to avoid hallway shenanigans.  Sofa dimentions are 200 x 94 depth x 79 high (think the feet come off but will only give us afew cm ).  The arms dont go to the same height as the back and the cishions stick up a little from the frame so when removes I would think the back will be about 75cm high.  The two doors we need to get it through are 72 x 191 and 70 x 197.  Eeeek.  Any advice would be much appreciated before we start battelling.
Amber.  Here is link to ebay advert if that helps for view of the sofa.  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131640568216?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=S

Answer
Hi Amber
I'm sorry but unable to see the sectional. Plus because I'm trying to help without seeing it we really need to know exactly what the numbers are. Need to know if the legs come off and what the height of the sofa will be without the legs and cushions. Then I need to know if there are any sharp turns before or after entries. Also any narrow hallways with doors on the right or left. One last note if it looks complicated in terms of bringing the sofa in make sure you hire some pro's to do it. If the legs come off and the height is closer to the width of the doorway and there is clearance on both sides of the entry ways for rotating you should be fine. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer