Moving Furniture/Will we be able to get this sofa into our house?

Question

I am just wondering whether a sofa I have seen will fit through our door and whether can can get it into our house. The dimensions of the door is: W72 x L188 cm, and there is 188cm space between the door and back wall (there is also an immovable cupboard on the right hand side of the door as you enter through it). Floor to ceiling height is 237cm. The sofa dimensions are: H90 x D94 x W239 cm.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated!

Thanks, Hayley

Answer
Hi Hayley
So what your telling me is that there is a turn once through the front door and a cupboard that I'll assume sticks out a little plus the ceiling height is lower then the length of the sofa so you'll be unable to stand the sofa up and turn. I suggest you stick with a sofa thats smaller then the height of the door frame not ceiling. Unless there is another way into the area? I also suggest that you look up businesses that disassemble furniture . In the states its companies like All furniture services, Dr. Sofa
oversea's it would be sofaasisst.com,. Hope this helps Peace Love and Happiness and a Happy New Year.

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer