Moving Furniture/Will sofa fit through entry door?

Question
Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me if a four seater sofa H105 D91 W250 cm would fit into my entry door which is 78 cm width by 92 cm height? Thank you.

Answer
Hi Julie
First thing I don't think the height of the door is 92 cm, and unfortunately the sofa is too big to fit. You'll need to find a sofa with a height of less than 78 cm. Plus you'll need to make sure you don't have any sharp turns or low ceilings, Also always call these companies to find out if the legs come off and what that height would be once there off. Also certian states offer a disassembly service you might want to google that also Peace Love and Happiness.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer