Moving Furniture/30x80 door

Question
Will this couch fit?
http://www.raymourflanigan.com/garrison-2-pc-leather-sectional-sofa-297233884.as

Says the legs can be removed, plus the cushions seem to sit a few inches above the frame, I'm hoping it can be squeezed in.

Thanks

Answer
Hi Ryan
You can't squeeze wood. You'll have to call them to find out the exact height wood to wood. The Right facing sofa will fit cause you have an arm that's lower than the back and it can be rotated in . But if the arm was the same height as the back you wouldn't be able to maneuver. Well, the chaise is the problem. There iare two sides of the back and there both the same height.  Entry has to be wider than the height of the back for this to fit. There are dis-assembly services   in your area. All Furniture Services is one Dr sofa is another. Peace Love and Happiness
P.S. If your good with your hands I did notice that these pieces are components that come apart somewhat.
On the sofa its the arm that comes off and on the chaise it looks like its the seat itself. I can't really tell on the chaise from a picture. But you can find the bolts under the dust cover.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer