Moving Furniture/couch/doorway

i have a couch with the dimentions of 89"long x 43"wide X41"high, will it fit through a door of 35"high x 79"inches wide

Hi Kay
First I'm pretty sure you meant 79 high and 35 across. It also depends if the legs come off , the height that you have is the true height. Which means sometimes on the internet when buying sofa's they give you the height from floor to the top of the cushion. You need to know the height from wood to wood if the legs come off. Also make sure there are no sharp turns and the arms are lower than the back for maneuvering purposes. At the height its at now it will not fit. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few