Moving Furniture/Will my new couch fit?

I have a  leather recliner couch that is 89W X 42D X 41H.  I need to fit it through a 76H X 30W door.  Any chance?

Thank you for your help!

Hi David
Here's the thing. The sofa recliners are actually 3 seperate chairs attached by 2 steel rods underneath 905 of the time. They also usually have deattached backs that are held on by metal clips very easy to pull off. Other than that as a whole it will not fit . Call the store and ask them about the backs coming off.. If you are good with your hands or tip very well to the deliverymen just take the two rods off with a ratchet set . If you can send a pic I'll walk you through it. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few