Moving Furniture/Will my new couch fit?

Question
Hello,

I have a  leather recliner couch that is 89W X 42D X 41H.  I need to fit it through a 76H X 30W door.  Any chance?

Thank you for your help!

Best,

David

Answer
Hi David
Here's the thing. The sofa recliners are actually 3 seperate chairs attached by 2 steel rods underneath 905 of the time. They also usually have deattached backs that are held on by metal clips very easy to pull off. Other than that as a whole it will not fit . Call the store and ask them about the backs coming off.. If you are good with your hands or tip very well to the deliverymen just take the two rods off with a ratchet set . If you can send a pic I'll walk you through it. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer