Moving Furniture/undoing 3 piece sectional

Question
I bought a 3 piece leather sectional with the two chairs opening up & the middle is stationary. I know when they delivered it they put the two backings on the unit. can you tell me how I can take the backs off. thanking you in advanced!

Answer
Hi Carol
Sorry but we need to be a little more specific. Name of the sectional , or a tag under the cushion or recliner foot. If you mean its a recliner than the backs come off in different ways. First the back bottom flap might be Velcro undo and you'll find either two metal arms on either side or bolts . If they are clips you'll have to find a little metal piece in both sides (you'll have to do them one at a time possibly two people. One to pull on the cushion while the other pulls the clip. It aint that easy. It looks easy for someone whose done it before but if your not mechanically inclined I would call one of the furniture companies nearest you and ask them for the number to there service technician or the supervisor in the WH. For a couple of dollars they might help. Send pics could help me direct you. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer