Moving Furniture/couch through front door

Question
Trying to move a couch out of a door that a, no longer in business, company delivered through the same door 7 years ago. The door opening is 80x35. The couch is 88w, 36.5 tall with out feet and 42 deep as it sits on the ground. Cant figure out how they got it in. what am I missing? Thanks.

Answer
Hi Larry
So , if there are no turns , you've taken off the door from the hinges , you've taken the legs off , and your still 1 1/2 inch off. If the arms are lower than the back you'll need to stand sofa on one arm
presuming you have the room to stand the sofa up. With the arms facing the opening you'll pick the sofa off the ground and slowly start pulling the arm at the floor into entry while keeping top arm up and leaning slightly the other way. Once the bottom arm has cleared halfway start to turn the arm towards the opening in the sofa. As your clearing the door you will start to pull that arm now upward while the arm goes down rotating the same way as the first arm. This is all under the assumption that you have this room to maneuver. If this doesn't work you might want to think if it was disassembled into the room. Peace Love and Happiness
Pics are always helpful

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer