Moving Furniture/will Couch fit in basement

down to bottom
down to bottom  
"Overall          Seat          Arm
width 93"          83"          5"
Depth 46"          29"          40"
Height 25"          18"          25"

Diagonal depth 30"

Delivery Height 26"

Leg 1.75"

I have pics with measurement.  I have tons of room at the top of stairs.  Then a 33" run to the landing.  Landing is 38" deep then 79" long and 111" high.  It will make that turn easily.  Now here is the problem.  The last set of stairs going down in to the basement.....  33" run down the stairs (could make it 36.5" by taking banister off)  The landing is 50" deep. 84" long and 89" high.. NOTE* at the bottom of the stairs/landing there is a 34" hallway/door on the left and a 32" door into the room on the right (84" from the hallway door on the left)

I am worried that we wont be able to stand it up and shoot into the room because we are 4" shorter than the sofa.  HELP!! my wife loves this thing.

I hope I will be able to help :)

According to your measurements I am like 90% sure you will be able to fit - turn rotate in.

If you like the sofa it will get inside :). My suggestion will be let the delivery company deliver it and try it, hopefully will fit, in case if it did not fit there are companies who can disassemble and assemble it for you. One of the best companies I would suggest is "All Furniture Services" they very professional, they work 24/7 they do not charge extra for same day service and almost always they can send you someone right away. I'm not sure how much exactly they charge but it is very affordable and considering work I would say cheap. Their web: tel.: 1 718-268-2727, 1-646-688-4026
Good luck to you!

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit