Moving Furniture/Fitting a large bookcase through door

4-panel Glass Bookcase hutch
4-panel Glass Bookcase  
Will it fit?

Door: 33 13/16" W x 80"H
Hallway: 42"W x 112 13/16"H

Piece: 88"W x 16"D x 91"H

Hi James
I'm sorry no matter which way you put it its to big to fit through the door. To disassemble an item like that will run you about 1300.00 that's just to take it apart and put it back together.
Now you might want to call them to see if this is a 2 piece bookcase or if they assemble the item in your home. With numbers like that there are not many doors this will go through. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few