Moving Furniture/Pottery Barn Carlisle Couch

Question
I am planning to move into an apartment that has a narrow entry way door.  It is just under 31 inches wide.  I have a pottery barn Carlisle sectional couch.  The back is 34 inches high.  Only the front legs can be removed.  Can you think of a way to fit this couch in through the narrow door?

Here is a link to the couch - if you click on the images, you'll see a diagram showing the dimensions.  Note: sofa arms are 22 inches high.

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/carlisle-upholstered-3-piece-corner-sectiona

Thanks!!

Answer
Hi Lis
So from the picture it looks like a 3 piece sectional if thats correct then you should have no problem getting the furniture in the apt. To make things go a little smoother. Have the deliverymen make a hole in the plastic big enough for you to take the cushions first. If the cushions are removeable I always find taking the cushions off first makes the whole process move a little quicker, also make sure the legs are off. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer