Moving Furniture/Pottery Barn Carlisle Couch

I am planning to move into an apartment that has a narrow entry way door.  It is just under 31 inches wide.  I have a pottery barn Carlisle sectional couch.  The back is 34 inches high.  Only the front legs can be removed.  Can you think of a way to fit this couch in through the narrow door?

Here is a link to the couch - if you click on the images, you'll see a diagram showing the dimensions.  Note: sofa arms are 22 inches high.

Hi Lis
So from the picture it looks like a 3 piece sectional if thats correct then you should have no problem getting the furniture in the apt. To make things go a little smoother. Have the deliverymen make a hole in the plastic big enough for you to take the cushions first. If the cushions are removeable I always find taking the cushions off first makes the whole process move a little quicker, also make sure the legs are off. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few