Moving Furniture/will Sofa fit in basement?

Question
bottom
bottom  

down to bottom
down to bottom  
Overall          Seat          Arm
width 93"          83"          5"
Depth 46"          29"          40"
Height 25"          18"          25"

Diagonal depth 30"

Delivery Height 26"

Leg 1.75"

I have pics with measurement.  I have tons of room at the top of stairs.  Then a 33" run to the landing.  Landing is 38" deep then 79" long and 111" high.  It will make that turn easily.  Now here is the problem.  The last set of stairs going down in to the basement.....  33" run down the stairs (could make it 36.5" by taking banister off)  The landing is 50" deep. 84" long and 89" high.. NOTE* at the bottom of the stairs/landing there is a 34" hallway/door on the left and a 32" door into the room on the right (84" from the hallway door on the left)

I am worried that we wont be able to stand it up and shoot into the room because we are 4" shorter than the sofa.  HELP!! my wife loves this thing.

Answer
Hi Justin
Before I start I want you to know. No matter what I say your wife will not like my answer, and she'll think I'm crazy too.
Justin you are correct. The issue is the length of the sofa which is 93 inches and it will be going down in an angle. which means to get back to standing up so you can turn it to go in that room, you will hit the highest point of a sofa. Think of a rectangle measure the length straight down the middle lets say thats 20 inches BUT when you measure one corner to the opposite corner you will find the measurement to be slightly different. Same as the sofa. To clear the cieling you will need 115 inch if you got that you have a chance. I'm not sure if they have it where you are but I disassemble all types of furniture here in the northeast. Look on the internet or call your nearest big furniture company and see if they use a dis-assembler. Tough basement stick with armless loveseats and chairs to make your sofa down there. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer