Moving Furniture/Couch dimensions..door dimensions, will it fit?

Not looking promising....

couch: 104.5" x 44" x 35" h (diagonal depth 36").
Door:  31.25" x 80"

Not sure if the feet of couch come off.

Isabel I need to know if you just looked that up or did you take a measuring tape and measure it yourself?
You have to see if the legs come off which they do but you'll have to take them off. Then you'll need to tell me the height of the back (wood to wood) The cushions come off.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few