Moving Furniture/Will either couch fit through door?

Question
Good morning, Paul.

I just found this site and am excited to have an expert's advice on the matter of some couch measurements.

My fiance' and I just purchased this sectional (http://www.roomstogo.com/product/Sectionals/Sierra-View-Platinum-2Pc-Sectional/8), but vastly underestimated the width of our door frames. The largest piece measures 102w x 39d x 43h. Our doorways are about 31 in wide. We have a few doors to get through, but once inside the house they are all a pretty straight shot, so that is not my concern.

The issue is getting a couch through these doorways. There is still time to cancel my purchase, which is why I ask. I have a feeling it is, but based on your knowledge, will it be impossible to get this furniture through our doorway without disassembling the furniture beyond removing the feet?

If so, and to get a better idea of what I am looking at, do you think this couch measuring 88 x 38 x 37 will also be too large? http://www.roomstogo.com/product/Living-Room-Sets/Cindy-Crawford-Home-Bellingham

Thank you so much for any information you provide. I appreciate any advice we can get on this issue!

Answer
Hi Emily
Here's the thing. When you look at those pictures showing the measurements you'll notice the arrow goes all the way to the top of the cushion. Now the cushions can be removed and the legs can be removed. I jkust don't know if that would be enough. Your also talking about measurements so you need top be exact when discussing them. You will have to call Rooms to go ask them if they wouldn't mind to tell you the height measurement from wood to wood. Meaning legs and cushions off.
Now for the doors. Need to find out if you can take the doors off the hinges get you another inch. How far apart are the doors. If there one right after the other it does not give you enough room to maneuver if you had to. So if the doors are close together the answer to both would be a no with the numbers you have givin me. If the height is one to two inches higher than the width of the door and the doors are far apart you have a shot with the sofa and loveseat. The sectional due to the corner seat the width of the door will have to be wider than the height of the sofa. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer