Moving Furniture/Will it fit?

Ok, here you go - the doorway is 31in wide x 78 in high. The sofa is 72in L x 34in H x 36in D. Will it fit? No narrow hallways or tight corners.

Hi Jessie
As long as the arms are no higher than the width of the door . You should be fine. The sofa as long as the ceiling is not too low will be stood on one arm and rotated through the door, because the length of the sofa is smaller than the height of the door. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few