Moving Furniture/Will it fit?

Question
QUESTION: Hello. Thank you for your help. I'm trying to figure if this sofa http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30204840/#/20198590, will fit in a door . Door is 82 cm width, and 200 cm height. Thank you!

ANSWER: Hi Isabel
You shouldn't have any problems. If I'm correct this sofa will come in pieces and the deliverymen if you pay for that service will assemble it for you. You should call the company and just ask that question. Plus when looking on this site it has an area to click for assembly direction.

QUESTION: Hello, thank you very much for your reply. :) Sorry for my bad English : the sofa ( http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30204840/#/20198590 ),  is in my living room, not in the store , and I would like to know if it will fit through the  door,  ( 82 cm x 200 cm )without disassembly. Thank you very much again.

Answer
Hi Isabel
I would need the measurements of the sofa. I need the height the width and the length. I also need to know how high the ceiling is so we can stand the sofa up if need be. Plus are there any sharp turns before or after entry.  Personally I would take it apart. Get back to me with the numbers. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer