Moving Furniture/will my sofa fit

I just bought a new sofa. The smallest entry way is 32 1/2 inches in width and 81 inches height. The door frame cannot come off the hinges. The salesman says as long as the width of the door frame is 32 inches I should be fine. My concern is that he is estimating the dimensions of the sofa after the pillows and legs come off. Below are the actual dimensions of the sofa off the website. (He didn't have the exact measurements of just the frame)

Dimension: 96" W x 40" D x 38" H

My concern is that the sofa will not fit. I have the opportunity to pay for it to be assembled inside my apartment but that is an extra $200 I really do not want to spend if possible.

Hi Ashley
With the cushions off and the legs off it should be under 32. But my advice is to go down to one of there stores and bring a tape measure and measure for your self. If the salespersons wrong you'll pay the price. Check for your self. Peace love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few