Moving Furniture/Sofa fit through a 740mm clear opening door

We have bought the following sofa and worried that it may not fit through our doors which have a clear opening of about 74cm.

The sofa comes in two pieces measuring,
Box 1: 83 x 172 x 97cm.
Box 2: 83 x 95 x 157cm

Any advice / help would be great.

Hey M
I can't do about I need to know exactly how wide that door is. Plus you'll need to call the company because I'm pretty sure the legs come off and those numbers are with the legs on and to the top of the cushion. Need to find out the height wood to wood. Also I need to know if there are any sharp turns before or after the entry way Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few