Moving Furniture/Will sofa fit through door

Can I fit a 67" loveseat with a depth of 37.5" and height 35.5 with a diagonal depth of 34.5" through my doorway? Legs are removable.  My doorway is 30 inches wide x 79 inches high. I have a 12 foot long hallway that measures the width of 30-32 inches (it's not even throughout the hall). I do have a turn to make through the kitchen, and go through a 32.5" width area again (That's the smallest in the turn). The kitchen is wide enough for a big sofa. I have very high ceilings so that is not a problem. Thanks!

I hope I will be able to help :)

To be 100% certain all measurements of the sofa should be less than what the measurements of the clearance, however facts such as shape of the sofa, arms and back that will allow sofa to be tilted and or passed through the door diagonally makes a big difference.

According to your measurements they do not look too promising, but same time in my opinion there is a big chance as ceilings high doorway is higher and legs removable which indicated possible to move through standing on the arm vertically and possibly turning back or arms first into the doorway, unless arms and back same height and it is bulky shape and will not be possible to turn in the hallway/doorway.

If you like the sofa it will get inside :). My suggestion will be let the delivery company deliver it and try it, hopefully will fit, in case if it did not fit there are companies who can disassemble and assemble it for you. One of the best companies I would suggest is "All Furniture Services" they very professional, they work 24/7 they do not charge extra for same day service and almost always they can send you someone right away. I'm not sure how much exactly they charge but it is very affordable and considering work I would say cheap. Their web: tel.: 1 718-268-2727, 1-646-688-4026
Good luck to you!

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit