Moving Furniture/Getting sofa thru doorway

Sofa is 82 long x 39 wide x 37 high.  Doorway is 30 x 79 measured to top of carpeting.  Is there a way?

Hi Tom
If these are measurements that your seeing on the internet you need to call the company first to see if the legs come off and the true height of the sofa from wood to wood. Also you didn't tell me if there are any sharp turns or stairs it might have to go through . If the arms are lower than the backs would also be helpful. But if this is the true measurements there are disassembly services in the tri state area that can get that sofa in. It just costs a little more than a delivery. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few