Moving Furniture/Getting sofa thru doorway

Question
Sofa is 82 long x 39 wide x 37 high.  Doorway is 30 x 79 measured to top of carpeting.  Is there a way?

Thanks

Tom

Answer
Hi Tom
If these are measurements that your seeing on the internet you need to call the company first to see if the legs come off and the true height of the sofa from wood to wood. Also you didn't tell me if there are any sharp turns or stairs it might have to go through . If the arms are lower than the backs would also be helpful. But if this is the true measurements there are disassembly services in the tri state area that can get that sofa in. It just costs a little more than a delivery. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer