Moving Furniture/Sofa vs door!

Sofa in CM
Sofa in CM  

Sofa in inches
Sofa in inches  
Hi, pls help! Do u think the attached sofa image with dimensions will fit through a doorway of 79.5cm by 189cm?

Hi Beck
You must call the company to find out if the backs come off. Reclining backs normally come off its the middle back you need to find out about. Now if your mechanically handed or willing to pay the delivery men
a very nice tip a reclining sofa is actually 3 individual seats that are attached underneath with two metal cross bars that if you had a rachet set you could take them off and bring them in yourself. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few