Moving Furniture/Sofa vs door!

Question
Sofa in CM
Sofa in CM  

Sofa in inches
Sofa in inches  
Hi, pls help! Do u think the attached sofa image with dimensions will fit through a doorway of 79.5cm by 189cm?

Answer
Hi Beck
You must call the company to find out if the backs come off. Reclining backs normally come off its the middle back you need to find out about. Now if your mechanically handed or willing to pay the delivery men
a very nice tip a reclining sofa is actually 3 individual seats that are attached underneath with two metal cross bars that if you had a rachet set you could take them off and bring them in yourself. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer