Moving Furniture/Can this Victoria style sofa fit into my door?

The sofa is L92xD38xH45. My door is 35 x 85. The couch's feet cannot be removed, but the cushions are removable. There are 4 legs in front 2 legs at back. The bottom wood frame is 32 inch, but it has a curve back, which makes it bigger but less than 38". What does wood to wood mean? Do you think it will go through?  How?

Hi Micheal
Wood to wood means when the legs come off and the back cushions come off I need the height measured from wood to wood.This is not one of those sofa's . Plus if you were an inch or two off you would have a chance Your 10 inches off the height and your 3 inches off the depth it just wouldn't work . I mean I'm not there to actually see my project but from the numbers and the view of the sofa. Sorry
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few