Moving Furniture/Can this Victoria style sofa fit into my door?

Question
http://cdn.shoppingstock.com/image/cache/data/Living%20Room/Premium/Fabric%20Uph
The sofa is L92xD38xH45. My door is 35 x 85. The couch's feet cannot be removed, but the cushions are removable. There are 4 legs in front 2 legs at back. The bottom wood frame is 32 inch, but it has a curve back, which makes it bigger but less than 38". What does wood to wood mean? Do you think it will go through?  How?

Answer
Hi Micheal
Wood to wood means when the legs come off and the back cushions come off I need the height measured from wood to wood.This is not one of those sofa's . Plus if you were an inch or two off you would have a chance Your 10 inches off the height and your 3 inches off the depth it just wouldn't work . I mean I'm not there to actually see my project but from the numbers and the view of the sofa. Sorry
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer