Moving Furniture/Wing chair will not fit into bedroom

Question
Hi Paul,  I just had 2 wing chairs slip covered and wanted to put in my master br.  The first chair went in easily.  The 2nd chair is the problem.  It is 46" high, 35 in wide and the depth at its longest is 29" from the front fancy leg to the back.  This chair has been moved around plenty over years in and out of other homes, but the problem is that while the br door is standard size there is a hallway there with bath on one side and closet on the other so there is no room to swing.  So now I have this chair (two really )that I have spent money on fabric and labor on and they will not go anywhere else in my home so I need to get it in there.  I think the legs have to come off, but upon looking at this option my husband thinks it will ruin the chair.  There is glue and does not seem like an easy option or is it?   It was a $$ chair $800 from Paine Furniture in 1995  Any suggestions you may have to take off legs or get it in would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Answer
Hi Sally
Your choice but I live in Mass. I disassemble and reassemble furniture that is not suppose to come apart.
Or send me a picture so I can see the chair. Have you tried every way possible to get in? Maybe a diagram of the area your having a tough time with ? Tell me if you want my e-mailso you could send me your info and I can come by the next time I'm in your area. We cover 4 states and we try to get to every body within 2 weeks and take a look. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer