Moving Furniture/Will our couch fit?

We have a 30.25" inch doorway, height 80"

Will a couch with the following dimensions fit?  I think it will be a pretty firm frame.  The  entryway and room it will be entering will be fairly open.  
Couch dimensions:
Overall: 33.5"h x 90.5"w x 35.5"d
Seating: 18"h x 23.5"d
Arm height: 25.5"

If it helps at all here's a link to the couch:
Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Hi James
If you watched the little film on how the furniture is made the base is made seperatly which leads me to believe you can either unscrew the base or maybe they assemble in home. You should call the company and see if the base is separate from the sofa frame. If not it will be a little hard but as long as there is room on either side of entry , the ceiling height is at least 115 inches. Then the sofa can be stood on one arm facing entry . Bring arm at floor slowly through the door while leaning top the opposite way (not much)half way through start to rotate sofa through when back leg has cleared start lowering the opposite side while bringing the other side up repeating the steps. Hopefully with such fine craftsman it doesn't get ruined by rookie deliverymen. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few