Moving Furniture/Flash Furniture Mercer Sofa - Will it fit?

Question
QUESTION: Here's the deal, I'm looking at a Flash Furniture Mercer Sofa with dimensions of 37D x 90W x 39H inches. My door measures 33" by 80" (35" with the door removed. It's on the first floor, no steps. There is a porch so it would have to make a partial turn, but a straight shot into my apartment otherwise. There is some swing room inside on one side of the door. Will it fit? If not, what would be the maximum measurements that would clear such a doorway?

Sofa link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007B70906/ref=s9_simh_gw_p196_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=AT

ANSWER: Hi Dan
The sofa height with the legs off and the cushions pressed down will make it somewhere around the 35 inch height plus with the arms lower then the back makes it even better but you said slight turn. Where might this turn be. For this to fit you will need a high ceiling of 115 inches at least outside entry and inside entry. This has to be a staright shot for it to work . If the turn is to the left or right once through the entry way then no it won't fit. But if its a slight turn 5 ft away then your ok. Need a diagram of your path to your man cave for me to really give you an answer.
As of now Straight shot your in. Take the door off hinges and take the cushions out if there unattached, make it easier and lighter
SHARP turn before or after entry no fit.
Peace Love and Happiness

Home dimensions
Home dimensions  
QUESTION: I attached a rough sketch of the outside and inside dimensions. It's a straight shot once the couch clears the door. Seat cushions are removable, the back cushions are not removable. Thanks for your help.

ANSWER: Hi Dan
Is that a wall right across from the door way. If so what is the width of that area? get back to me.
If the drivers can get that sofa with the arms facing the door way they can (If there good) get it in.
I'm right now just concerned if thats a wall there.

QUESTION: There is a wall directly behind the door on the inside. On the outside it's a small brick storage closet that is about 61.5 inches wide next to a gated porch. The edge of the closet is almost directly lined up with the door.

Answer
Hey Dan
First paragraph
but a straight shot into my apartment otherwise
But now you tell me there is a wall thats in front of you when you walk into your apartment . So that would mean you have to go left or right to get into the apartment. Thats not straight. No it will not fit.
If the wall is less than 3 1/2 ft from door it will not fit sorry sir  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer