Moving Furniture/Frame mirror moving

I have a large shadow box frame mirror 48x72 with engraved hand beveled strips circa 1945  and an Italian Venetian mirror early 20 th century . What is the best way to move and hang?

I am sorry but not sure what is the question best way to move and hang>?

It all depends where getting moved by who same with hanging.
I am sorry but not sure how to reply as item properly have to be crated by a moving company and techncians have to properly hang according to type of wall they are hanging to.

For hanging purposes you can contact if you desire All furniture services

for Moving - moving company of yoru choice. I know Devine Moving is preatty good but not sure where you locating and where trying to move to.  

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit