Moving Furniture/Garden Rattan Sofa will it fit.

Question
Hi I'm looking to purchase some garden furniture and will have to bring it through the  house to get it to the garden.

The largest piece of furniture, the sofa measures 143cm in length , 78cm back height, and 80cm seat depth. However, the sofa arms themselves measure only 64cm floor to top of arm.

Is this likely to fit through our front door? It's 73cm wide by 170cm heigh. Hallway doesn't have much turning space.

Many thanks

Answer
Hi Lucy
Usually garden furniture comes in components except for rattan . But since the piece is smaller then the height of the door and you said the arms are lower then the back you should be ok. Its the not much turning space. I'm not sure what that means. Is there a sharp turn is it a narrow hallway. Need to know the trail to the back to know if it will fit. You should be fine with the door. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer