Moving Furniture/moving a couch through a sliding door

Question
I bought a resin wicker couch which is to be placed on a terrace 4 stories up in an apartment building.
Problem: couch dimensions are- 35"D x 35"H x 83"L ; The opening of the sliding door out onto the terrace is 33"W. The legs are not removable ( they are part of the wicker weave).
Thank you for your response.

Answer
Hi Genia
Well if the arms are lower then the back of the sofa and there is room on either side you have a chance. But you have to go up 4 stories how will you be going elevator stairs? Are there any sharp turns before or after the entries. How many other doorways does it have to go through? I think before we get to the top we need to know whats at the bottom.Besides if this an apartment building maintence can take that door off the slider. You just need to push up and slant. Plus also if the handle was taken off you can get at least an inch or 2. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer