Moving Furniture/Moving a sectional upstairs

Hi!  I came across this website during the night in a fit of desperation.  I am trying to move a sectional upstairs.  The top landing is rather snug and there seems to be little wiggle room but something is telling me that this will work.  This is the sectional:

I have taken the legs off freeing up about 4 inches on the height.  The doorway is 31".

Thank you in advance.

Hi Gretchen
I'll need the measurement of the hallway width and height. Plus are there any other sharp turns before or after the entry way? What exactly was the problem getting in. Is your door to the left or right of the stairwell ? The only way I can help you is if you can get me some of this information. Please also note that there are disassembly companies that do great work getting all types of furniture in tight places. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few