Moving Furniture/Moving a sectional upstairs

Question
Hi!  I came across this website during the night in a fit of desperation.  I am trying to move a sectional upstairs.  The top landing is rather snug and there seems to be little wiggle room but something is telling me that this will work.  This is the sectional:  http://www.valuecityfurniture.com/product/item/living-room/seating/sectionals/so

I have taken the legs off freeing up about 4 inches on the height.  The doorway is 31".

Thank you in advance.

Gretchen

Answer
Hi Gretchen
I'll need the measurement of the hallway width and height. Plus are there any other sharp turns before or after the entry way? What exactly was the problem getting in. Is your door to the left or right of the stairwell ? The only way I can help you is if you can get me some of this information. Please also note that there are disassembly companies that do great work getting all types of furniture in tight places. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer