Moving Furniture/I really want this sofa BUT...

Question
Hi, sofa is 32" high, 38" deep and 83" wide.  Doorway 30.5" by 78".  I can't see how to get it in, please advise. Thank you

Answer
Hi Lara
I don't have a visual but you need to call the company and find out if the legs come off the piece and what the height would be without the legs and cushions. Once we establish that we'll need to know if the arms are lower than the back and if there are any sharp turns . If its a straight shot in a wide open space with room to maneuver you got a chance. Or send me a pic and I'll be able to tell you more.
Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer